What to write in publish_photo_msg function

1. Describe the issue briefly
    Please clarify what to write in publish_photo_msg function, i don’t understand how to get access code and id.
  2. How much time have you spent debugging this issue?

(Please spend at least 15 minutes to resolve the issue on your own before posting a new topic here)

1. What is your hypothesis?
    def publish_photo_msg(self, message, image_url):
    ??

Hi @Pratyaksh66
Looks like you are facing challenges in the current module.

Below is a link to all the FAQ’s for the current module

Below are a few similar topics raised by other users which you might find usefull

Note - This is a BETA Feature,if you find this helpful, kindly let us know.
Feedback link - https://forms.gle/cmxN5pdTXgnwgC986

Kindly mark this as a solution if this has helped you solve your query

Refer to the TODO’s properly,
they will describe what you have to do,
you can make the call to the API, using the requests library in python.

Sir, I can’t access to the code that i’ve written… actually internet went off and i accidently close the laptop… now the fackbook.py and img.py is not showing as i’m doing it again and again.what should i do?

You’ll need to send an API request to Facebook’s graph API to in order to publish a photo with a message. For this, you’ll need to go through the documentation of the graph api and find out which end point is suitable for this action and make a http request using python requests library.

Reset everything using git reset --hard HEAD. This command will revert all the changes to the last commit.

As Since you are in module 3, you can stash your changes with the current module 3 progress that you have done
using git stash
Now do a git reset --hard HEAD to go back to your previous commit and then
do a git stash pop, this will give you a merge conflict, resolve these issues and now you will able to have your right configuration.

Closing this topic as there is no response since last 12 hours. Please feel free to create a new topic and post this question as a reference link in the description of the new topic.