Unable to pull repository in module 2 of QBox

I am unable to pull repository in module 2, please have a look, it’s showing me about access rights and about existence or repository.
crio-user@sunita-patil18-vit:~/workspace/sunita-patil18-vit-ME_QBOX$ git remote add ME_QBOX_MODULE_SERVER_CONFIGURATION_STUB git@gitlab.crio.do:ME_QBOX_STUBS/ME_QBOX_MODULE_SERVER_CONFIGURATION_STUB.git
fatal: remote ME_QBOX_MODULE_SERVER_CONFIGURATION_STUB already exists.
crio-user@sunita-patil18-vit:~/workspace/sunita-patil18-vit-ME_QBOX$ git pull ME_QBOX_MODULE_SERVER_CONFIGURATION_STUB master --allow-unrelated-histories
remote:
remote: ========================================================================
remote:
remote: The project you were looking for could not be found.
remote:
remote: ========================================================================
remote:
fatal: Could not read from remote repository.
Please make sure you have the correct access rights
and the repository exists. (edited)

Hey, i did checked and for you its shows that the stub access has been given to you 3 days before However this can be an issue at our end. I’ll check and forward your issue to the concerned person.

Hey @sunita-patil18 We have found from our side that you have did a remote add from your terminal with a typo in ME_QBOX_MODULE_SERVER_CONFIGUARATION_STUB (CONFIGURATION). Try to pull now (git pull ME_QBOX_MODULE_SERVER_CONFIGURATION_STUB master --allow-unrelated-histories)

When I am enrolling I get this error “500 Cohort ID not found for access code”.