Unable to pull from git repository

I am unable to pull from the git repository (I was able to do the steps till the git remote add step).

This is the command: git pull ME_QEATS_REVIEW_MP_MODULE_FACEBOOK_SHARE_FROM_CLI_STUB master --allow-unrelated-histories --no-edit

In the result, it tells me “Project you were looking for could not be found”, “fatal: could not read from remote repository”, “Please make sure you have the correct access rights and the repository exists”

@tanya_khera Did you give “Yes” for the prompt that appears after executing “git pull ME_QEATS_REVIEW_MP_MODULE_FACEBOOK_SHARE_FROM_CLI_STUB master --allow-unrelated-histories --no-edit” command. That prompt creates a key to provide access to the project.

Can you refer to this FAQ

It didn’t give me any such prompt, I straight away got those messages I mentioned above, after trying to execute the pull command.

Okay I will refer to it, thank you.

Did you refer to it?
Looks like you haven’t pulled it yet

The steps mentioned didn’t work for me

As far as I can see, you have access to the stub, you have implemented the instructions properly as given in the FAQ
please have a look again

Closing this topic as your issue is resolved by the mentor. If it is still not resolved, Kindly un-mark the accepted solution or create a new topic and post this question as a reference link in the description of the new topic.