Unable to pul from remote repository

On executing : git pull ME_QEATS_REVIEW_MP_MODULE_FACEBOOK_SHARE_FROM_CLI_STUB master --allow-unrelated-histories --no-edit
getting error permission denied. fatal could not read remote repository. Please make sure you have the access rights and the repository exists.

I have the access of the repository as I can see it on gitlab.

Hey,

Can you do a git remote -v and see your ME_QEATS_REVIEW_MP_MODULE_FACEBOOK_SHARE_FROM_CLI_STUB set to correct url.
If still issue persist do the following steps ; -

1. Go to gitlab.crio.do and copy url of ME_QEATS_REVIEW_MP_MODULE_FACEBOOK_SHARE_FROM_CLI_STUB
  2. Run git remote remove ME_QEATS_REVIEW_MP_MODULE_FACEBOOK_SHARE_FROM_CLI_STUB
  3. git remote add ME_QEATS_REVIEW_MP_MODULE_FACEBOOK_SHARE_FROM_CLI_STUB
  4. Do a pull

NOTE- Remove <> before copying your url

Hi
Did all the above steps, but still the issue persists.

Closing this topic as your issue is resolved by the mentor. If it is still not resolved, Kindly un-mark the accepted solution or create a new topic and post this question as a reference link in the description of the new topic.

hey closing this ticket.

Closing this topic as your issue is resolved by the mentor. If it is still not resolved, Kindly un-mark the accepted solution or create a new topic and post this question as a reference link in the description of the new topic.