Unable to commit

crio-user@sam-gangwal97:~/workspace/sam-gangwal97-ME_QPREP_PS_APPROACH$ git commit -m ‘ThreeDimensionalMatrixToLinkedList’
U .gitattributes
error: Committing is not possible because you have unmerged files.
hint: Fix them up in the work tree, and then use 'git add/rm ’
hint: as appropriate to mark resolution and make a commit.
fatal: Exiting because of an unresolved conflict.

i already resolved all the conflicts yet i am getting this problem

crio-user@sam-gangwal97:~/workspace/sam-gangwal97-ME_QPREP_PS_APPROACH$ python3 runner.py --problem ThreeDimensionalMatrixToLinkedList --lang c++14 --run
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “runner.py”, line 231, in
commit_misc_files()
File “runner.py”, line 169, in commit_misc_files
repo.index.commit("[misc]: changes to misc files")
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/git/index/base.py”, line 950, in commit
tree = self.write_tree()
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/git/index/base.py”, line 534, in write_tree
binsha, tree_items = write_tree_from_cache(entries, mdb, slice(0, len(entries)))
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/git/index/fun.py”, line 243, in write_tree_from_cache
raise UnmergedEntriesError(entry)
git.exc.UnmergedEntriesError: 100644 5f5bad342d44f37214ca40f07f730191482de4ac 2 .gitattributes

There’s a very similar thread here: Crio library function from TreeNode.hpp missing (using C++) Can you check if it helps out

it worked thank you!!!

Closing this topic as your issue is resolved by the mentor. If it is still not resolved, Kindly un-mark the accepted solution or create a new topic and post this question as a reference link in the description of the new topic.