The project you were looking for could not be found

remote:
remote: ========================================================================
remote:
remote: The project you were looking for could not be found.
remote:
remote: ========================================================================
remote:
fatal: Could not read from remote repository.

Please make sure you have the correct access rights
and the repository exists.

1 Like

Can you check your post again? It is not clear which module you are in, what you are trying to do (like what git command you ran etc). Its very hard for someone to read it and offer help. Can you do one more attempt in providing enough context? You will get much better community support then

git pull ME_QEATS_REVIEW_MP_MODULE_FACEBOOK_SHARE_FROM_CLI_STUB master --allow-unrelated-histories --no-edit

I ran this command and got the same error.

1 testcase was failed in assessment of module 2 because of which i am again implementing module 2.

Don’t post codes here.
It’ll lead to your disqualification.

there was error and your support member asked me to send the clear pic that’s why i have send the screet short

crio-user@arpitmaheshwari1998:~/workspace/arpitmaheshwari1998-ME_QEATS_REVIEW_MP$ cd ~/workspace/arpitmaheshwari1998-ME_QEATS_REVIEW_MP/

crio-user@arpitmaheshwari1998:~/workspace/arpitmaheshwari1998-ME_QEATS_REVIEW_MP$ git status
On branch master
Your branch is up to date with ‘origin/master’.

nothing to commit, working tree clean

crio-user@arpitmaheshwari1998:~/workspace/arpitmaheshwari1998-ME_QEATS_REVIEW_MP$ git remote add ME_QEATS_REVIEW_MP_MODULE_FACEBOOK_SHARE_FROM_APK_STUB git@gitlab.crio.do:ME_QEATS_REVIEW_MP_STUBS/ME_QEATS_REVIEW_MP_MODULE_FACEBOOK_SHARE_FROM_APK_STUB.git

fatal: remote ME_QEATS_REVIEW_MP_MODULE_FACEBOOK_SHARE_FROM_APK_STUB already exists.

crio-user@arpitmaheshwari1998:~/workspace/arpitmaheshwari1998-ME_QEATS_REVIEW_MP$ git pull ME_QEATS_REVIEW_MP_MODULE_FACEBOOK_SHARE_FROM_APK_STUB master --allow-unrelated-histories
The authenticity of host ‘gitlab.crio.do (35.200.235.237)’ can’t be established.
ECDSA key fingerprint is SHA256:2YHjfpd5YzAu09QSqhjzGsB3DrWhHu1STdnNIO/r/jY.
Are you sure you want to continue connecting (yes/no)? yes
Warning: Permanently added ‘gitlab.crio.do,35.200.235.237’ (ECDSA) to the list of known hosts.
remote:
remote:
remote: The project you were looking for could not be found.
remote:
remote:
fatal: Could not read from remote repository.

1 Like

I can’t understand the problem correctly and all the mentors are currently offline.
So the best way is to go through the Module 2 #Sub Task1 and do it all over again.

Hey. Is your issue resolved? Please check what your remote directories are by referring https://git-scm.com/book/en/v2/Git-Basics-Working-with-Remotes. Closing it for now.