The api_key parameter is not defined in views.py for Module 3

1. Describe the issue briefly
    The todo for this module was to make a call to Clarifai API implemented in the “clarifai_tag_suggestions.py” file but there is no api_key parameter defined in views.py, so what value should I be passing for the api_key in the function call?

2. How much time have you spent debugging this issue?
    (Please spend at least 15 minutes to resolve the issue on your own before posting a new topic here)
    Spent an hour

3. What is your hypothesis?
    Shouldn’t there be a place to specify api_key in views.py ?

Hi @latinaswin
Looks like you are facing challenges in the current module.

Below is a link to all the FAQ’s for the current module

Below are a few similar topics raised by other users which you might find usefull

Note - This is a BETA Feature,if you find this helpful, kindly let us know.
Feedback link - https://forms.gle/cmxN5pdTXgnwgC986

Kindly mark this as a solution if this has helped you solve your query

Hey @latinaswin there is one more method in clarify_tag_suggestions.py file that generates the access token, I can’t directly say the answers here. Look for another method that generates access token in clarify_tag_suggestions.py and call it in your views file.

Use the method get_access_token(token_name) to get access token for clarifai api. I think this hint will be sufficient to unblock yourself.

Thanks for all the help guys…I actually figured how to solve it after posting this question…I’ve been trying to take this question down.

Sorry for the trouble

Closing this topic as it has been solved by you yourself. Great job, keep working hard. if its not resolved feel free to un-mark the accepted solution to re-open the topic.

Closing this topic as your issue is resolved by the mentor. If it is still not resolved, Kindly un-mark the accepted solution or create a new topic and post this question as a reference link in the description of the new topic.

Closing this topic as it has been solved by you yourself. Great job, keep working hard. if its not resolved feel free to un-mark the accepted solution to re-open the topic.