Successfully connected to mobile client, but connection timed out on the desktop client (Filezilla)

Hi, I managed to successfully connect to the mobile client. But I am getting a connection timed out on the desktop client (Filezilla). And I can’t understand why would it work on one client and not on the other and how to fix this. Any help please?

Also, why do I always have to change the ownership of vsftpd and vsftpd.conf every time I start my workspace? Also, why do I always have to create the directory /usr/share/empty to establish the FTP connection (again, it happens every time I start my workspace)?

I am also facing the same issue

Looks Like this error try to follow this and before creating any query try to find similar query on forum

Sir my issue is I am not able to simultaneously connect to ftp sever from mobile and desktop client

If you are thinking I’m trying to run both desktop and mobile clients at the same time. No. I am not doing that. I connected to the mobile client. It worked. Disconnected from the mobile client. Now, when I try to connect to the desktop client, it doesn’t work.

Regarding this:

before creating any query try to find similar query on forum.

I already went through that. And none of the solutions helped. Also for your information, I changed the .conf file as per instructed.

So I don’t see why am I getting this error. Any help please?
Also, can you please provide me a possible explanation to my other queries I asked in this question?

hey @sibasish_14 looking into this

hey @Rahul-Crio.do please look into this query

Hey, have you enabled passive mode?
Can you please check ?

Moblie client successfully connected:

Desktop client not working (after disconnecting from the mobile client)

Yeah, I think I did. I also changed the .conf file as instructed.
Even this line is included: pasv_enable=YES

What does your netstat- an show on the terminal?

can you restart your vsftpd server again, and try to connect? sometimes Filezilla has to be reconnected after a period of time.

sometimes Filezilla has to be reconnected after a period of time.

It isn’t connecting in the first place

It’s fixed now. My college WiFi was blocking firezilla. I switched to my phone internet and it worked. Thank you everyone who tried to help me.