Setup Error Module 4 Task 1

crio-user@amitagarwal-aa57:~/workspace/amitagarwal-aa57-ME_QBOX$ git remote add ME_QBOX_MODULE_DEBUGGING_STUB git@gitlab.crio.do:ME_QBOX_STUBS/ME_QBOX_MODULE_DEBUGGING_STUB.git
fatal: remote ME_QBOX_MODULE_DEBUGGING_STUB already exists.
crio-user@amitagarwal-aa57:~/workspace/amitagarwal-aa57-ME_QBOX$ git pull ME_QBOX_MODULE_DEBUGGING_STUB master --allow-unrelated-historiesremote:
remote: ========================================================================
remote:
remote: The project you were looking for could not be found.
remote:
remote: ========================================================================
remote:
fatal: Could not read from remote repository.

Please make sure you have the correct access rights
and the repository exists.

Its looks like you haven’t done setup correctly !

Hey the stub already exists, please check in the Respective folder if you have the stub ?

No there is no stub in the folder

looks like i am unable to fetch QBox source files from the repository.

Hey @amitagarwalaa57 looks like you have added wrong repo or STUB as remote named as ME_QBOX_MODULE_DEBUGGING_STUB so use command git remote -v to check remotes and to remove any remote use git remote remove <STUB_NAME> and if there is any other mistake try to google that what can be the possible reasons of this error

crio-user@amitagarwal-aa57:~/workspace/amitagarwal-aa57-ME_QBOX$ git remote remove ME_QBOX_MODULE_DEBUGGING_STUB[‘ME_QBOX_MODULE_DEBUGGING_STUB’] is not a valid Crio repository. Do you have any typos? You can only clone Crio repositories in your workspace.