Requested setting REST_FRAMEWORK, but settings are not configured. You must either define the environment variable DJANGO_SETTINGS_MODULE or call settings.configure() before accessing settings.) before accessing settings. Can someone tell me what to do?

1. Describe the issue briefly
    When I run the views.py file in the fourth module the above error pops up and because of this I’ve facing build failure issues, I’ve also tried this with server running on the other terminal but it doesn’t works? Can Someone help me with this?
  2. How much time have you spent debugging this issue?
    (Please spend at least 15 minutes to resolve the issue on your own before posting a new topic here)
    I’ve quite some time with this.
  3. What is your hypothesis?

It is not required to run views.py

Also refer this post:

Is your issue resolved?

No
I’m Stuck, and I don’t think we don’t have to run views.py. What I did is : I firstly made a clarify app and got the api key, then I followed the to dos in the views.py and clarifai_tag_sugesstions.py, I also wrote the api key on the access_token.sh and after all this I ran the server on one terminal and then executed these files. But this gives me the above error and I’ve also got a few build failures. Can you please help me out?

Are you able to return the output for clarifai_tag_suggestions.py successfully?

Yes, I am getting the output for clarfai_tag_suggestions.py

Are the tags getting displayed on the Qeats app?

No, I’m not getting the tags on the app

Can someone please how to resolve the the error I posted i the question? I think that is the issue.