Recursion prob6:testcase : 21: Perf-test 2 fails

Hello Team, My testcase : 21: Perf-test 2 shows as failed but when I plug the same input in custom case run the program it works perfect but for some reason the test fails during submission.

Hi @irfan , this sounds odd, we’ll look into this. Meanwhile, are you blocked on this or do you have other problems to solve?

This is the only problem which is left in Recursion pack, I don’t have anything one, Is it possible for me to get access to next concept pack? In the meanwhile.

@anas-criodo Can you take a look at this?

Is there any update on this. In the meantime would i be able to get access to next concept pack, so that I don’t have wait on this resolution?

Hi @irfan, first of all apologies from our end for getting back to you so late. Looks like there was a test case mismatch on our end - so the perf-test-2 running during SUBMIT was the right one, but the one you downloaded and ran as a custom one isn’t the same. We’ve fixed this issue and you should now be able to download the right one and understand why it’s failing.

No problem at all @anas-criodo, thank you, I am going to check this again.

Closing this topic as your issue is resolved by the mentor. If it is still not resolved, Kindly un-mark the accepted solution or create a new topic and post this question as a reference link in the description of the new topic.