[QMoney][Module 5]: How to create user in QMoney UI?

I see a set of users available to chose from the user drop down in the QMoney UI, I would like to understand from where is this user field being passed into the UI and how can I have my own name as a user.

Warm Regards.

Hi @praveen.sunkara
Looks like you are facing challenges in the current module.

Below is a link to all the FAQ’s for the current module

Below are a few similar topics raised by other users which you might find usefull

Note - This is a BETA Feature,if you find this helpful, kindly let us know.
Feedback link - https://forms.gle/cmxN5pdTXgnwgC986

Kindly mark this as a solution if this has helped you solve your query

hello @praveen.sunkara
are you satisfied with crio admin reply. if yes please mark it as solution.

and to reply your question,
we are doing backend work , in the whole codebase there isn’ mentioned about name of the stock bearer, if you look at the trades.json file, there also is just details of stocks ‘x’ person bought for which the frontend team is asking for,
If you are asking for a developer point of view, you can always edit trades.json file and send your own stocks.
For better understanding you can think that frontend team is providing us with a json file with details of the stocks and that’s the access our codebase has.

Closing this topic as your issue has been resolved by the community. If not Kindly un-mark the accepted solution to re-open the topic or feel free to create a new topic and post a link to this topic as a reference.