Problem with git

Module 3 Qmoney
I used git mergetool twice by mistake,and the files got replicated.I tried git stash and reset but I cant undo the error.It happened once that my original java file PortfolioManagerApplication.java got deleted.I am scared to try out anything now.Please help.This is what I am getting in git status.

crio-user@bhattacharjeepatralekha:~/workspace/bhattacharjeepatralekha-ME_QMONEY$ git status
HEAD detached at cffcca5
Untracked files:
(use “git add …” to include in what will be committed)

qmoney/src/main/java/com/crio/warmup/stock/.PortfolioManagerApplication.java.swp
    qmoney/src/main/java/com/crio/warmup/stock/.PortfolioManagerApplication_REMOTE_3815.java.swp
    qmoney/src/main/java/com/crio/warmup/stock/PortfolioManagerApplication_BACKUP_1108.java
    qmoney/src/main/java/com/crio/warmup/stock/PortfolioManagerApplication_BACKUP_3815.java
    qmoney/src/main/java/com/crio/warmup/stock/PortfolioManagerApplication_BACKUP_4015.java
    qmoney/src/main/java/com/crio/warmup/stock/PortfolioManagerApplication_BASE_1108.java
    qmoney/src/main/java/com/crio/warmup/stock/PortfolioManagerApplication_BASE_3815.java
    qmoney/src/main/java/com/crio/warmup/stock/PortfolioManagerApplication_BASE_4015.java
    qmoney/src/main/java/com/crio/warmup/stock/PortfolioManagerApplication_LOCAL_1108.java
    qmoney/src/main/java/com/crio/warmup/stock/PortfolioManagerApplication_LOCAL_3815.java
    qmoney/src/main/java/com/crio/warmup/stock/PortfolioManagerApplication_LOCAL_4015.java
    qmoney/src/main/java/com/crio/warmup/stock/PortfolioManagerApplication_REMOTE_1108.java
    qmoney/src/main/java/com/crio/warmup/stock/PortfolioManagerApplication_REMOTE_3815.java
    qmoney/src/main/java/com/crio/warmup/stock/PortfolioManagerApplication_REMOTE_4015.java

nothing added to commit but untracked files present (use “git add” to track)

Just remove/delete the extra files created i.e BASE,LOCAL,REMOTE,BACKUP. And you can proceed further. Those files are created when you use git merge tool.
Please refer to the following reference

Actually when I try to remove the .swp files the actual java file PortfolioManagerApplication.java is getting deleted.What shall I do for those files with .swp extension?

Is your main java file still there or you deleted it by mistake?

It is still there.It is ok Sir ,I solved it.There were two .swp files,one remote and one for the application.Thank you Sir.

I did git stash,git merge --abort,git pull after it got deleted.I can pull module 3 stub again.