Problem facing to run the QEats Backend server,Importerror:Django in manage.py

On command-python3 manage.py runserver 0.0.0.0:8081
Traceback (most recent call last): File “manage.py”, line 11, in main from django.core.management import execute_from_command_line ModuleNotFoundError: No module named ‘django’ The above exception was the direct cause of the following exception: Traceback (most recent call last): File “manage.py”, line 22, in main() File “manage.py”, line 17, in main ) from exc ImportError: Couldn’t import Django. Are you sure it’s installed and available on your PYTHONPATH environment variable? Did you forget to activate a virtual environment?

It means you are trying to run manage.py from the wrong folder. Please make sure you execute it from the project root directory. When you run the ls command, you should see manage.py .

No,I did not.If I try to run manage.py from wrong folder it must throw error like no such file or directory.Anyway this problem is resolved,I don’t know how.But my QEats app is not showing any order history.

If you problem for order history still persists, you can raise a new ticket about this.