Pages Public Content Access requires either app secret proof or an app token

1. Describe the issue briefly
    Oauth required. The same error as the link above.
    Get user feed url = https://graph.facebook.com/101534468074625/feed?access_token=EAAG8vdoul1cBANzlH8ZAGgJnuaTlR71EDAL4N6KZBJpeKkhCrs7nsKlFGSpsWw1Pa7MBfNeMft0tjZAoTrQXGyZBmN5brwZB9DbErmkV3eGQJIZBAo1cGZAw4HPlQGwGGdTHNECll8B449aIMwbxtKGf0UCY4lwz2eMktn5QN62QgFT65spR8VC&fields=id,message,attachments

{
“error”: {
“message”: “(#100) Pages Public Content Access requires either app secret proof or an app token”,
“type”: “OAuthException”,
“code”: 100,
“fbtrace_id”: “A0DXDQGkwIBW_1CEBRlNo97”
}
}
2. How much time have you spent debugging this issue?
3 hours
(Please spend at least 15 minutes to resolve the issue on your own before posting a new topic here)

1. What is your hypothesis?

Points to remember:

Also check your URL, if you are passing it correctly.

The share_review.py gives,
Response Status Code: 200
200 {‘reviewId’: ‘’, ‘responseType’: 1}

The posts are seen on #qeats-sneak-peek:showcase
I haven’t tampered with the access token.
Isn’t the image in remote and then you give the path?
And also for some reason the biryani image keeps popping up?
I feel the reason that, that keeps happening is because the image preview link is incorrect.
How do I give the right link?

The biryani picture is displayed by default, make sure you are sending the right request, if there is an error in the request, the assessment fails, And hence the biryani picture gets displayed.

The request is correct, as the module doesn’t tell you to change anything in the code. That means the app just sends a request which can’t be altered (the review). The review sent through cli is also in the same bracket as above. No change in code

Since you have posted here
I am closing this ticket,

Closing this topic as your issue is resolved by the mentor. If it is still not resolved, Kindly un-mark the accepted solution or create a new topic and post this question as a reference link in the description of the new topic.