Output format problem

My output is printing in different line in my terminal but when i submit and in unit testing i got output in single line. I used tree command also.

Can i share my unit testing log file?

you are almost there as i have suggested you earlier you have to use tree command but before executing that you have to change your directory to QBox

yes i change my directory and got output in single line

then probably you are making some syntactical mistake try to find it you will figure it out and before writing in bash script try to execute every command in terminal for checkout is it working fine or not

then probably you are making some syntactical mistake try to find it you will figure it out and before writing in bash script try to execute every command in terminal for checkout is it working fine or not

I wrote command in terminal and it shows same output as testfile and when i got assesment report my output got in single line instead of multiple lines

then there is some syntax mistake which you are doing in bash script try to find out and resolve it