Let’s understand why 301 occurs.
301 - Moved Permanently. When you try to hit a website and if that website is moved permanently to something else, then you get this error code.
The possible reason you might be getting other error codes
1 - Make sure you are hitting - HTTP not https
2 - Make sure there are no typos in the URL
If still stuck you can follow these steps.
- Go to (https://www.flipkart.com/)
- Press Ctrl+shift+I
- Click on network tab->all
- Change https to HTTP in URL and hit enter
- Inspect the change in requests and click on the first request then headers
- See on status code, you should see