Not able to pass assessment

1. Describe the issue briefly
    I have implemented module 3 the image is being posted in Pinterest but still the assessment is failed.
    The other two test cases are passed.

2. How much time have you spent debugging this issue?
    (Please spend at least 15 minutes to resolve the issue on your own before posting a new topic here)
    Approximately 1.5 hrs+

3. What is your hypothesis?
    The retrieving of board id and token or the path to access_token.sh may have some issue which I want to get resolved.

1 Like

There is syntax-issue in your code in params. Use facebook_post.py as a reference you will easily pass the assessment. There are just little changes in the pinterest_post.py and facebook_post.py. And check your pinterest link using Pinterest API Explorer.

https://developers.pinterest.com/tools/api-explorer/

1 Like

Is your issue resolved?

1 Like

No, I am trying to make the changes but still that assessment fails.

1 Like

The pinterest link seems wrong to me. Please use Pinterest API Explorer to check the end point. And you are not using one parameter in your code. Find out which parameter is missing and add it in your code.

1 Like

Sir, if the Pinterest link is wrong then why the image is being posted and I have added one parameter but still the same.
I am trying to find what exactly I am missing.

1 Like

have you checked unittesting.log file ?
this error might happen due to reaching api limit of pinterest, if it was the case then try after an hour.

1 Like

Thanks @rohit9
Yes, I have checked that file which says that I have path error which I am not sure of.

1 Like

Decribe the error that’s been in unittesting file

1 Like

@rohit9
No such file or directory.
The path to access_token.sh which is same for both facebook_post.py and pinterest_post.py but still this error it is showing.

1 Like

Check the code with specificed error line number

1 Like

Not getting.
In pinterest_post.py while specifying the parameter with access_token it pops up an authentication error and without access_tokens it is being posted

1 Like

Is your issue resolved?

1 Like

No my issue is not resolved @Saurav_Crio.Do
I have checked in API explorer I am getting the response correctly.
Can you help me on what things to look at?

1 Like

There is a problem in get_access_token definition. Use facebook_post.py as a reference to edit your code. And please don’t hardcode the path.

1 Like

@Saurav_Crio.Do
But in facebook_post.py “access_token = os.getenv(‘PWD’) + ‘/access_tokens.sh’” is there but access_tokens.sh file is not there in the present directory so indtead of “PWD” I am using another way to get the path.
Even facebook_post.py is showing the same error so referencing that also leads to an error.

1 Like

When you passed the first module, I think you didn’t change anything in get_access_token, right?

1 Like

No I did not change anything at that time @Saurav_Crio.Do
Was there something to change?

1 Like

That means pwd was working, so don’t change pwd in pinterest also.

1 Like