Not able to checkout the new code in annual-return-app

I made some changes to annual-return-app, which now I know I shouldn’t have done. So, I restored the original code. But now I’m getting the following error when I try to do git commit and I’m not able to checkout the new code.
I referred the following post for help with similar issue : NOt able to load the new code for annual-return-app in module 6 milestone 3

Hi @Jayaa,

You don’t need to commit any code in this folder. Everything that you need to commit is in your project directory. This folder is just for the execution of the project.

But in order to execute the command “git checkout ME_QMONEY_MODULE_EXCEPTIONS” I need to commit the changes made previously or else it shows the following error.

@Shorya-Crio.do-TA

Alright. Try git checkout . first to undo every change in the file mentioned in the stacktrace. Then try checking out the new branch.

Still gives the same error.

Closing this topic as your issue is resolved by the mentor. If it is still not resolved, Kindly un-mark the accepted solution or create a new topic and post this question as a reference link in the description of the new topic.

Closing this topic as your issue is resolved by the mentor. If it is still not resolved, Kindly un-mark the accepted solution or create a new topic and post this question as a reference link in the description of the new topic.