Next Module already unlocked after setup task 1

My third module was unlocked after I did solve merge conflicts for facebook review page. Can you please tell me am I through correctly with the modules or not? I am having the same case now for 4th module as well. Plus I am getting issues with views.py

What’s issue with views.py

Hi @bkbhavya, can you please be more detailed and clear about your issue?

Can you tell me my current progress? Before I completed my module 3 it shows that my assessment is complete for module 3. Am I on the right track or not?

Hi @bkbhavya could you please add some comment and push again right now? Kindly inform me of the assessment result.
Also could you tell me why you have created the facebook_post.py backup files, was it intentional or were they created due to some error on our side?
also continue with module 3 and complete that. Ensure that you have completed module 3, orelse when you push the tests would be run and you would get build failure on pushing the code.

I didnt create any backup file. It must be created due to some errors. And my assesment result is correct, as in it has passed through every test case.