Module1 tests failed in Moudle 2

I deleted ModuleOneTest file as it was empty, but now in Assessment , I’m passing all the test cases except the one in ModuleOneTest file.

That file was not supposed to be deleted

What you can do is that you can create the file with same name from which location u jave deleted

Yes I did that but it’s still failing those tests.
I deleted the file because it was empty and i had passed module 1 test before so only Module 2 test would be required. It wasn’t mentioned anywhere i guess that previous module tests would be required in later ones also.

I would suggest you to preserve all your code in the local machine i.e take a backup in you laptop
Rollback to your previous commit.
You will get the lost file you removed.
And paste the working code you just backed up from the local machine.

I did that but that file is still showing empty. I even created a test directory and pulled the default repo and copied that file to the current test directory but it’s still showing the same problem.

That file is empty than it is meant to be empty
There is nothing to be worry about

Yeah but test cases are shown to be failed for module 1, but i passed those in module 1 earlier i don’t know why it’s failing in module 2 now.

Have u ran the build again right now?

On runnig the build it’s passing the test but showing “Deprecated Gradle features were used in this build, making it incompatible with Gradle 6.0.”
And i’m not able to push the code because of same.

I guess its not an error
I also used to get the same.
You can push the code and wait for assesment

I tried but I’m not able to push the code. Below is the warning
$ git push -u origin master

Task :qmoney:pmdMain
This analysis could be faster, please consider using Incremental Analysis: https://pmd.github.io/pmd-6.10.0/pmd_userdocs_incremental_analysis.html
18 PMD rule violations were found. See the report at: file:///home/crio-user/workspace/prashant-kumarjha63-ME_QMONEY/qmoney/build/reports/pmd/main.html

Deprecated Gradle features were used in this build, making it incompatible with Gradle 6.0.
Use ‘–warning-mode all’ to show the individual deprecation warnings.
See https://docs.gradle.org/5.2.1/userguide/command_line_interface.html#sec:command_line_warnings

BUILD SUCCESSFUL in 14s
14 actionable tasks: 8 executed, 6 up-to-date
No stash entries found.
Branch ‘master’ set up to track remote branch ‘master’ from ‘origin’.
Everything up-to-date

Yes, we need to resolve all the checkstyle, PMD and Spotbug errors b4 being able to push the code for assessment.

Yours is showing PMD violations. Check the report to get more info on the different errors.

I resolved the push issue. But it’s till showing the same Module1 test cases error

I guess you have to wait till tomorrow
May be Crio Dev team could help ypu

If you pass the module 1 then this should not be possible. Did you modifies or delete the mainReadfile fucntion ?

I rolled back to a commit to get mainReadFile function which wasn’t the one where I passed module 1 , My bad. Thank you