Module 6 Milestone 2 - a few doubts

I have done the implementation of AlphavantageService, TiingoService, StockQuotesService and StockQuotesServiceFactory. When i try using StockQuotesService in PortofolioManagerImpl an @override annotation pops up with the getStockQuote() and i dont know whether i’m doing it right or not. Please help me out with some hints or some reference links to look into!
Thanks!

Are you marking the previous constructor of potfolioimpl as deprecated?

1 Like

Think of another way to import StockQuoteService into PortfolioManagerImpl.
Hint: Observe whether classes are public or private. StockQuoteService has been used in some other class too which is public, try importing it from there.

1 Like

As much as I could understand from the error you are facing, you are trying to implement StockQuoteService as an Interface in PortfolioMangerImpl, which is not you have to do. All you have to do is just use an Object of StockQuoteService to get the required data.

1 Like

I’m closing this topic due to no response from anyone since last 15 hours. If your query is resolved you can mark any reply as a solution. If you still have the query, please create a new topic paste the link of this topic in the description.