I have been trying and submitting this task since past 1 day now. I passing all test cases except for the 5th one (i.e, pcap_check_connection_termination).
I have submitted by files atleast 100 times and all have been failed for this particular test case
Here is the full question :
- Open up the
- This pcap was taken when the client was downloading a file from the QBox Server.
- Do you see an abnormal connection termination in the file?
- Submit a new file
analyzing_protocoldirectory with the following details.
- First line: Packet number where an abnormal connection termination is first seen.
- Second line: Who is initiating the connection termination (provide the IP address)?
- Third line onwards: Use a previously connected pcap file for a normal connection termination between your laptop and the QBox host. Paste the packets that show a normal connection termination.
I have filled all 3 lines
The 3rd line I have taken connection packets from a successful connection of the previous file transfer to QBox Server. I have copied the packet as summary text and pasted them from line 3 onwards.
The main error is in line 1 and 2 I think. Even though I have put the correct packet number and source IP for the required problem packets, I keep failing this test cases. And just to test this, I have tried atleast a 50 different packet numbers where I think error is and have pasted their source IPs
I am stuck on this from past 1 day, please help me pleaseeee!!
I want to move onto module 6 and today is last day, please someone help me. I don’t know what I am doing wrong.