MODULE 4 remote repo issue

it pull ME_QBOX_MODULE_DEBUGGING_STUB master --allow-unrelated-histories
remote:
remote: ========================================================================
remote:
remote: The project you were looking for could not be found.
remote:
remote: ========================================================================
remote:
fatal: Could not read from remote repository.

Please make sure you have the correct access rights
and the repository exists.
due to this my remote repo doesnt get created and i cannot submit

ME_QBOX_MODULE_CLIENT_SERVER_STUB git@gitlab.crio.do:ME_QBOX_STUBS/ME_QBOX_MODULE_CLIENT_SERVER_STUB.git (fetch)
ME_QBOX_MODULE_CLIENT_SERVER_STUB git@gitlab.crio.do:ME_QBOX_STUBS/ME_QBOX_MODULE_CLIENT_SERVER_STUB.git (push)
ME_QBOX_MODULE_DEBUGGING_STUB git@gitlab.crio.do:ME_QBOX_STUBS/ME_QBOX_MODULE_DEBUGGING_STUB.git (fetch)
ME_QBOX_MODULE_DEBUGGING_STUB git@gitlab.crio.do:ME_QBOX_STUBS/ME_QBOX_MODULE_DEBUGGING_STUB.git (push)
ME_QBOX_MODULE_LINUX_COMMANDS_STUB git@gitlab.crio.do:ME_QBOX_STUBS/ME_QBOX_MODULE_LINUX_COMMANDS_STUB.git (fetch)
ME_QBOX_MODULE_LINUX_COMMANDS_STUB git@gitlab.crio.do:ME_QBOX_STUBS/ME_QBOX_MODULE_LINUX_COMMANDS_STUB.git (push)
ME_QBOX_MODULE_SERVER_CONFIGURATION_STUB git@gitlab.crio.do:ME_QBOX_STUBS/ME_QBOX_MODULE_SERVER_CONFIGURATION_STUB.git (fetch)
ME_QBOX_MODULE_SERVER_CONFIGURATION_STUB git@gitlab.crio.do:ME_QBOX_STUBS/ME_QBOX_MODULE_SERVER_CONFIGURATION_STUB.git (push)
origin git@gitlab.crio.do:COHORT_ME_QBOX_ENROLL_CRIO_LAUNCH_2020/skiran252-ME_QBOX.git (fetch)
origin git@gitlab.crio.do:COHORT_ME_QBOX_ENROLL_CRIO_LAUNCH_2020/skiran252-ME_QBOX.git (push)

is any issue above
You can check below remotes on my git

Refer these:

Didnt work.Could you look further into this sir

Have you tried this snippet of code @saikiran0802

sudo rm -rf .git/config.lock
git config --global user.email "yourmail_id_registered_on_gitlab"
git config --global user.name "your_gitlab_user_name" 

For details read this thread. Getting error when I am trying to pull the 3rd module . Is it a system issue or I have done something wrong?