Module 4 Milestone 1 vsftpd_v1 is taking 30+ minutes to upload and download the 1GB file. It this okay?

vsftpd_v1 is taking 30+ minutes to upload and download the 1GB file. This is too long and also the checksum command is taking long. I think my server is slow. Is there anything I have to do for it to work fast? Please help

Are you sure you’re running vsftpd_v1? Use ps -ef and check if any other versions are running.

vsftpd_v1 is running and no other. @S4G4R

Perhaps try to kill all the vsftpd_v1 resources and try from scratch. Are you sure your file is 1GB in size?

1 Here is the file size

Had killed the processes and tried again some time ago. It just completed uploading. 2
It is still taking too long.

Yes I see. Your speed seems to be very low. I get speeds like 200MB/s. It shouldn’t matter, but what’s your Internet speed? How long does it take to transfer a 50mb or 100mb file?
I think that the Crio Team will be best suited to help you troubleshoot this, so you might need to wait till 8PM.

My internet speed is 20 Mbps right now and its taking a long time to transfer even a 100 mb file. I will wait for the Crio Team to resolve this. Thanks
Capture

where you have created that 1gb file ???

I just noticed you created the file inside the workspace folder. You need to create it outside. Thank you @Jitender

Thanks @Jitender @S4G4R
I made the folder outside workspace. Now its working fine.