Module 4 Milestone 1 JsonProcessingException Error

I have completed the calculateAnnualizedReturn function in PortfolioManagerImpl.javaand I’m getting an error on getStockQuote function in it.
The error states " Unhandled exception type JsonProcessingException" and both the quick fixes don’t work.
Also, I’m getting an error onreadFileAsString(file) in PortfolioManagerApplication.java.It says that the method is not defined. I have been trying to fix this for the past hour, any help would be appreciated.

@Killswitch
If your readFileAsString(file) is missing, please get it from gitlab ,as you must have used it in earlier modules. May be you didn’t solve your merge conflicts properly. Check your commits.

Please check if you have implemented the getStockQuote properly as per the TODO’s and also by following the method signatures.

Also please refer to this FAQ

I did not use readFileAsString(file) in previous modules i used resolveFileFromResources().
I tried the same with this module and it worked.
For the second issue i was able to solve it by adding try catch statements.
Thank You

Hey,

As i can see this issue is resolved. I am closing it right now. If you have any other issue please raise a new query !

Closing this topic as your issue is resolved by the mentor. If it is still not resolved, Kindly un-mark the accepted solution or create a new topic and post this question as a reference link in the description of the new topic.