Module 3 retuning of json response

1. Describe the issue briefly
    since i tried the things more deeply i there is no hint to tell clearly that what was the todo for module 3. i posted some questions and got todo and then i tried again and got the output as 3/4 means i test case fails and i did all…again… again
    after that also there is not hint… same thing post again again…getting one module…that refer this and you will be clearify… ya ryt i got it but even though i m having some mistakes in my code. if possible to check then tell… i will here to modify it untill i won’t get success in alll the test cases… now again i don’t want that… refer this or go through this…i saw that already more than tow time…still somewhere lost means i can not able to do by myself… there is needed a expert advice

2. How much time have you spent debugging this issue?
    (Please spend at least 15 minutes to resolve the issue on your own before posting a new topic here)
    two weeks

3. What is your hypothesis?
    last test cases fails.

Hi @spsyco
Looks like you are facing challenges in the current module.

Below is a link to all the FAQ’s for the current module

Below are a few similar topics raised by other users which you might find usefull

Note - This is a BETA Feature,if you find this helpful, kindly let us know.
Feedback link - https://forms.gle/cmxN5pdTXgnwgC986

Kindly mark this as a solution if this has helped you solve your query

Please see the below forum question.

thank you so much sir… but i already did this… now this time question is diffrent not heading,>>
so the problem is to identify the test cases filure…??
how can i detect whether this test case is fail…due to what…??

Hey,

For the assessment failing just download the unittest.log file and check for error and debug it

Closing this topic as there is no response since last 12 hours. Please feel free to create a new topic and post this question as a reference link in the description of the new topic.