Looks like you are facing challenges in the current module.
Below is a link to all the FAQ’s for the current module
Below are a few similar topics raised by other users which you might find usefull
- Module 2 Milestone 1 error
- Module 2 Milestone 1
- Milestone 1 module 2
- Doubt in milestone 1 of module 2
- Module 2 - milestone 3
- Module 2 Milestone 3
- Module 2 - Milestone 4
- Module 2 milestone 4
- Modeule 2, milestone 1
- Error in module 2
- What this Code means in module 2 milestone 1
- Module 2 Milestone no 4
- Module 2 milestone1
- Errror in module 2
- Error in Module 2 in assesment
- Incorrect TODO comments in Module 2 Milestone 1
- Module 2 milestone 3 help
- Having Trouble in Module 2 MileStone 2
- What is this logic checking for in Module 2 milestone 1
- Why am i getting error in code in milestone 2 on assessment?
- Facing fatal error in module 2
- Module 2 error can’t convert to int
- Error in server memory
- QBox Module2 Milestone 4
- Kindly fix this ERROR in Module 2
- Can you please do help me out with Module 2 Milestone 1 Tasks?
- Build failure in memory.sh file even after showing sufficient for QBox
- Module 2 Debrief milestone task #2 not unlocking
- Please Explain me what to do in milestone 2
- How to split cpu speed and take only the integer part in module 2 milestone 2
Note - This is a BETA Feature,if you find this helpful, kindly let us know.
Feedback link - https://forms.gle/cmxN5pdTXgnwgC986
Kindly mark this as a solution if this has helped you solve your query
solved with awk command
Try and remove ‘kB’ from the value you are assigning to total memory variable.
Please check the line you are using to execute the code. The mistake seems to be originating from there.
Closing this topic as it has been solved by you yourself. Great job, keep working hard. if its not resolved feel free to un-mark the accepted solution to re-open the topic.