Module 10 partition - trouble understanding the problem

i am having trouble understanding this problem
suppose for this testcase
3 6 7 8 2 5 1 4 6 2 3 9 9 10
the output should be this:
3 2 5 1 4 2 3 6 6 7 8 9 9 10
or something else?

It can be something else, coz the left side and right side numbers can be arranged in lot of different ways. But for the current problem, as I read in one thread, the number should be in order according to thier index. For example if I’ve 1 10 5 5 2 12 16 and the x value is 5, then the output will be 1 2 5 5 10 12 16, you can easily see the index wise order is not getting changed here. Secondly if the number is equal to x, then it will always be contiguous with x, as 5 5 in above example.

The main idea of this problem is to divide the original list into sublists based on the integer value by “maintaining the original order” so the output you have posted is correct based on the base idea of the problem. But if you want to you can also sort the less than digits and greater than digits but they are not necessary for passing the module

Closing this topic as your issue has been resolved by the community. If not Kindly un-mark the accepted solution to re-open the topic or feel free to create a new topic and post a link to this topic as a reference.