Milestone 1 build fail in check_QBox_server_memory.sh....working fine in my terminal

I think my code is correct working fine in my terminal. No whitespace while assigning a variable.

Check the logs in the assessment report. It contains output of your code at their test execution as well as the expected output. Debug from that.

Yes i checked the log…it doesnt have that
2020-02-01 10:41:47,185 unitTesting ERROR /manmodesanket-ME_QBOX-6bc15f22-44df-11ea-b3db-4340cb438acd/execution_dir/check_QBox_server_memory.sh /proc/meminfo returncode > 0! Check your code.
This the error line in the build log

Comments for this file are a bit misleading.

Check milestone #1 info properly. I was also getting this error. I saw the info on the milestone page and fixed my code accordingly. TODO in the file is not correct.

Right. At milestone page they have asked to calculate total memory and in todo’s total free memory available. So what is it Memotal or MemFree?

It should be total memory according to the milestone page. I have made a topic regarding this. Crio said they will correct it.

Did your build pass by using total memory.
I tried again still my this particular test case is failing
Also i am getting this while pushing
The authenticity of host ‘gitlab.crio.do (35.200.235.237)’ can’t be established.
Are you sure you want to continue connecting (yes/no)? yes
Warning: Permanently added ‘gitlab.crio.do,35.200.235.237’ (ECDSA) to the list of known hosts.

Yes, my assessment passed by using Total Memory.