Method should be using configurations provided in the {@link @application.properties}

Can’t understand this instruction mentioned in TODOs of AlphavantageService.java

Complete method getStockQuote() in TiingoService.java and return a List. Also, use buildUri() to get the URL. Make sure that you are using the constructor defining the restTemplate and not creating a new object of restTemplate in the getStockQuote().

@Saurav_Crio.Do

I’ve completed the first milestone that deals with TiingoService.java

it’s the second milestone in which I need to write the code for AlphavantageService.java

I can’t understand the instruction given in the above SS

@link and @applications.properties are java annotations. Annotation is a tag that represents the metadata i.e. attached with class, interface, methods or fields to indicate some additional information which can be used by java compiler and JVM. Annotations in java provide additional information.

for example -
In a java spring based application @application.properties provides the flexibility to configure and change the application behaviour without changing the code in our application

Closing this topic as there is no response since last 12 hours. Please feel free to create a new topic and post this question as a reference link in the description of the new topic.