Merge File Error

I got the options to merge in facebook_post.py only once unlike in the video where there was two times and it still shows merge error.Please help

check the terminal to find where the merge conflicts occur. Usually merge conflicts can occur in multiple files, the files with conflict are displayed in the terminal

Hi @bhartgupta4747, has your issue been resolved?

It’s shows a file in terminal but on clicking on it it just redirects me to the cursor and so the error is still there.

the error still exists

the debugger shows this error
No such file or directory: ‘/home/crio-user/workspace/bhartgupta4747-ME_QEATS_REVIEW_MP/restaurants/access_tokens.sh’

@bhartgupta4747 If you are trying to execute views.py file in the terminal, that is incorrect. You should not execute views.py file. Please try pushing the code for assessment evaluation.

i am still not able to get past the first stage of module two the file merge error is there
in debugger i’m getting error in f = open(access_token, ‘r+’) and the error is No such file or directory: ‘/home/crio-user/workspace/bhartgupta4747-ME_QEATS_REVIEW_MP/restaurants/access_tokens.sh’

Please don’t try to execute facebook_post.py file. Move to the next step.

Make sure you are in correct directory before executing the code.
Use cd to change directory.

1 Like

Can you please update us about your progress?

@bhartgupta4747 please make sure that you are in the right directory when executing. If not in the right directory, use cd command to navigate between directories. Donot execute views.py or facebook_post.py file and try running the QEats server using command mentioned in the instruction.

I will tell the entire procedure that i followed
i open the workspace copy all the commands given then it gives me one merge error in facebook_post.py which i do then when i run again it again shows error
error:
master --allow-unrelated-histories
error: Pulling is not possible because you have unmerged files.
hint: Fix them up in the work tree, and then use 'git add/rm ’
hint: as appropriate to mark resolution and make a commit.
fatal: Exiting because of an unresolved conflict.

In the code there are no >>>>>>>> signs

Have you solved that issue?

Though I solved it I wasn’t able to post photos through postman and hence wasn’t able to complete module 3