I am stuck here. How to resolve these merge conflicts?
Looks like you are facing challenges in the current module.
Below is a link to all the FAQ’s for the current module
Below are a few similar topics raised by other users which you might find usefull
- Merge Conflict in Module 2
- Merge conflict in module 2 (metadata.json)file
- Error in module 2
- Errror in module 2
- Mapping contents using API in module 2
- Module 2 error can’t convert to int
- Error in Module 2 in assesment
- What this Code means in module 2 milestone 1
- Facing fatal error in module 2
- Incorrect TODO comments in Module 2 Milestone 1
- Module 2 is not unlocked
- Module 2 is not unlocking
- Doubt in milestone 1 of module 2
- Kindly fix this ERROR in Module 2
- Having Trouble in Module 2 MileStone 2
- Task 3 of module 2
- Module 2 milestone1
- 2/4 test cases fails in QBox module 2 submission
- Module 2 milestone 4
- Module 2 - milestone 3
- Milestone 1 module 2
- Module 2 Milestone 3
- Module 2 assessment
- Module 2 - Milestone 4
- Module 2 Milestone 1
- Module 2 Milestone no 4
- What is this logic checking for in Module 2 milestone 1
Note - This is a BETA Feature,if you find this helpful, kindly let us know.
Feedback link - https://forms.gle/cmxN5pdTXgnwgC986
Kindly mark this as a solution if this has helped you solve your query
To resolve merge conflict. Open the file shown in red.
You have 3 options in that file Accept Incoming , Accept Current , Accept Both .
Choose one of options wisely so that your code don’t break.
Closing this topic as your issue is resolved by the mentor. If it is still not resolved, Kindly un-mark the accepted solution or create a new topic and post this question as a reference link in the description of the new topic.