Image published on #Showcase but failed in unit testing

1. Describe the issue briefly
    Status 200, image is posting on #showcase but while assessment, it is showing error in unit testing

2. How much time have you spent debugging this issue?
    1 hour
    (Please spend at least 15 minutes to resolve the issue on your own before posting a new topic here)

3. What is your hypothesis?

Did you look for the error in unit testing log file?

Yes, I looked the log file but didn’t understand what’s the error.

I’ve checked your code, you’ve hard coded most of the things in the publish_photo_msg() function (i.e access token). And the format of data is not accurate.

In such case the message and photo will get published but will not pass the test cases.

I have modified my code, can you check it once again.

Type python3 restaurants/facebook_post.py on the terminal and check your response. Don’t worry about the post being shown on the slack channel. if you get an ok response (200 response) or you get a post id back. Submit the code and wait for assessment being triggered. :slight_smile:

Yes, I have done so many times and it is showing the status 200 along with id and post id.
but In all the assessments, i am getting error in unit testing

Even I’ve submitted 8 times for assessment.

were you supposed to copy any log files? if yes then did you paste the updated one?

Sorry @robsteneha , I am not getting your point. I have viewed the log files but not able to understand what the error is.

I’m sorry i don’t understand either i completed it a long time ago and don’t remember what the task was.

Hey since you are in module 2, I am closing this ticket