How to resolve this error

If anyone can help me with this.

Please go in the portfolio directory
There are many redundant PortfolioManager classes
Delete the redundant classes.
The error will be assumed to be nullified

Yeah that error has gone…but i think the issue is something else…

Task :qmoney:compileJava FAILED
/home/crio-user/workspace/mayank-jain-cs-2016-miet-ac-ME_QMONEY/qmoney/src/main/java/com/crio/warmup/stock/log/UncaughtExceptionHandler.java:10: error: error while writing UncaughtExceptionHandler: /home/crio-user/workspace/mayank-jain-cs-2016-miet-ac-ME_QMONEY/qmoney/build/classes/java/main/com/crio/warmup/stock/log/UncaughtExceptionHandler.class (Permission denied)
public class UncaughtExceptionHandler implements Thread.UncaughtExceptionHandler {

Getting this new error…It might be something related to permission but couldn’t understand where is the source for this problem.

Looks like its a file permission error.
Check if the permissions provided to trades.json are correct.
May be changing permissions can solve the error

File permissions of trades.json are OK…There’s no problem with that

-rw-r–r-- 1 crio-user crio-user 328 Feb 21 17:22 trades.json

Can us share the latest screenshot of you error after ypu made some changes in the code

After reading some query on forum. I even tried running ./gradlew clean
But it returns the same error as above.

I guess the issue is with the build itself.
The build needs to be cleared i.e deleted.
./gradlew clean should have worked in this case and running ./gradlew build after cleaning must have successfully build the code

:expressionless: :expressionless: :

Try deleting all the contents inside the build folder.

Do a ./gradlew clean or refresh your workspace and wait for the java things to load in the vs code

./gradlew clean is also not working.

You could go to the com/crio/warmup/stock/log/ folder in the terminal using CD command and delete the.class files.
Also, delete the Build folder.

Regarding the new error:In PortfolioManagerApplication.java, Inside the main method(), there will be this line:
Thread.setDefaultUncaughtExceptionHandler(new UncaughtExceptionHandler());
Comment this line out

Also, remove any import corresponding to UncaughtExceptionHandler

Only PortfolioManagerApplication.java is useful, the files synonymous to it are useless(system generated). There existence will cause unknown errors and issues.

The solution for this is to delete the rest of the duplicate copes of portfolioManager Application