Getting Nullpointer exception error when executing run command in module 1

07:05:40.140 [main] ERROR com.crio.warmup.stock.log.UncaughtExceptionHandler - {“stacktrace”:[“com.crio.warmup.stock.PortfolioManagerApplication.resolveFileFromResources(PortfolioManagerApplication.java:68)”,“com.crio.warmup.stock.PortfolioManagerApplication.mainReadFile(PortfolioManagerApplication.java:49)”,“com.crio.warmup.stock.PortfolioManagerApplication.main(PortfolioManagerApplication.java:128)”],“cause”:“java.lang.NullPointerException”}
java.lang.NullPointerException: null
at com.crio.warmup.stock.PortfolioManagerApplication.resolveFileFromResources(PortfolioManagerApplication.java:68) ~[main/:?]
at com.crio.warmup.stock.PortfolioManagerApplication.mainReadFile(PortfolioManagerApplication.java:49) ~[main/:?]
at com.crio.warmup.stock.PortfolioManagerApplication.main(PortfolioManagerApplication.java:128) ~[main/:?]

it was working fine at first and then when i submitted the code it showed unit testing error in mainReadFileEdgecase(). so i clicked go to workspace and then when i checked again it gave this error.

Hey @vignesh_b_s if you will see you are getting error in function resolveFileFromResources() at line number 68 try to debug that you will get it also you can see this FAQ for more reference.

in line 68 its the resolveFileFromResources function. should i change that?

Hey @vignesh_b_s obviously as resolveFileFromResources is predefined you don’t have to modify it you are using it in a wrong way in mainReadFile() function so try to find that out
where are you making mistake.