From which directory do the online judge will execute the bash scripts?

From which directory do the online judge will execute the bash scripts? I have written all my scripts such that they will work only if executed from ‘~/workspace/sainimohit23-ME_QBOX$’ directory. So, all of my test cases are failing.

Kindly read the Note present in the Milestones.

To pass your assessment, your command should work irrespective of the current working directory.

1 Like

You were right, 3 of my test cases have passed. But, for last one, I checked my bash script. Two folders are created as required. log file is copied to backup folder. And this is the output in the terminal:
├── backup
│ └── vsftpd1.log
├── logs
│ ├── vsftpd1.log
│ ├── vsftpd2.log
│ └── vsftpd3.log
└── transfer

I don’t know why it is still failing. Btw I deleted the newly created files and folders before submitting the code.

Read the note in that milestone again carefully.

1. If the  `tree`  command is not available, you can install it using 'sudo apt-get install tree'.
2. To pass your assessment, your command should work irrespective of the current working directory.
3. Delete the  `backup`  and  `transfer`  directory using the  `rm`  command. If you run  `print_directory_structure.sh`  it should create them again.
1 Like

I am giving absolute path starting from /home.
None of my test cases have passed.
It says /home/crio-user/workspace/QBox/logs/vsftpd1.log’: No such file or directory

1 Like

What is the password for my system?

1 Like