Fatal: could not parse HEAD

error: refs/remotes/ME_QBOX_MODULE_DEBUGGING_STUB/master does not point to a valid object!
error: refs/remotes/ME_QBOX_MODULE_LINUX_COMMANDS_STUB/master does not point to a valid object!
error: refs/remotes/ME_QBOX_MODULE_SERVER_CONFIGURATION_STUB/master does not point to a valid object!
error: refs/remotes/origin/master does not point to a valid object!
error: refs/heads/master does not point to a valid object!
error: refs/remotes/ME_QBOX_MODULE_DEBUGGING_STUB/master does not point to a valid object!
error: refs/remotes/ME_QBOX_MODULE_LINUX_COMMANDS_STUB/master does not point to a valid object!
error: refs/remotes/ME_QBOX_MODULE_SERVER_CONFIGURATION_STUB/master does not point to a valid object!
error: refs/remotes/origin/master does not point to a valid object!
The authenticity of host ‘gitlab.crio.do (3.6.224.204)’ can’t be established.
ECDSA key fingerprint is SHA256:FrBgRdji+ozEiYvp9mws7pcBjX/oGWyZzs8v5WmJKtA.
Are you sure you want to continue connecting (yes/no)? yes
Warning: Permanently added ‘gitlab.crio.do,3.6.224.204’ (ECDSA) to the list of known hosts.
fatal: master cannot be resolved to branch.
fatal: the remote end hung up unexpectedly.

my .git directory’s size abruptly increased to 238 MB. so I have deleted that objects directory content to push my module but I have faced this error.

Of course you can just delete git objects and directly push. You have to do a git clone again, add whatever files you need and then push again. I.would say giveb you are in module-4, you should spend a bit of time understanding git :slightly_smiling_face: