Facebook_post.py Milestone #2

1. Describe the issue briefly
    Not publishing the picture and the comment on Facebook

2. How much time have you spent debugging this issue?
    Full 5 hours

3. What is your hypothesis?
    Not having used any API before, it is confusing and maybe error in following the details.

Hi,
can you could send a screenshot of your code or describe the problem in more detail?

If you are getting an issue like this
Password has been changed by facebook for security reasons, 400 error is coming
we have made some changes to the stub
do a git pull --rebase

I am not getting any of such thing. The whole interface seems new and difficult.

Can you explain me your issue, as to what you are not able to understand
Support with a screenshot

Code screenshot removed

Hey please don’t post any screenshots, you have inundation issues, right click on your mouse and select format document

Even after formatting, it says: " File “/home/crio-user/workspace/sitlorem-ME_QEATS_REVIEW_MP/restaurants/facebook_post.py”, line 61
return
^
IndentationError: unexpected indent"

read the error, there must be an extra blank line, it is saying inundation issue

I am getting 6 errors now

Anyone help please…

You have not formatted you code, please check some python inundations from this link,

your implementation is correct, you just have to format the code.

I did all of it, used the Format Document and then this, but still getting error :weary: :weary:
I have literally been here the whole day :persevere: :persevere:

Just refer and follow how the indentation issues are, make sure you give the right amount of spaces exactly.

Closing this topic as there is no response since last 12 hours. Please feel free to create a new topic and post this question as a reference link in the description of the new topic.