Error while converting json to list

1. Describe the issue briefly
    i am getting object is not subscriptable error when i am converting json to list using a for loop
  2. How much time have you spent debugging this issue?
    (Please spend at least 15 minutes to resolve the issue on your own before posting a new topic here)
    2 hours
  3. What is your hypothesis?
2 Likes

Same, I am also having trouble in converting the JSON response into a list.
Please inform if you figure it out.

1 Like

Hey can you please do the following:

1. Read the requests library docs to find the data type returned as a response by requests method.
  2. Read about how to parse json into a python dictionary and vice versa.

If you think you know the above two well, try copying the response from the api docs into a local editor and try parsing it.

1 Like

Sir now i have converted the json data into a list as required but the tags are not visible in the app and it is getting disappeared after sometime now.

1 Like

Can you tell me your username as displayed in your terminal?

1 Like

crio-user@subhankarmishra78

1 Like

Can you please try pushing the code on github and check the mail for any errors?

1 Like

okay. i will try and let you know.

1 Like

All the test cases passed but the error in the app still remains. I had the same problem from module 2 onwards where the suggested tag area disappears after writing few words of review. The task shows that i have share a picture with the suggested tags in the #showcase forum. How am i gonna do that?

1 Like

click on one of the icons fb/pinterest

1 Like

the tags are visible now but the post is not getting shared on facebook or pinterest.

1 Like

Can you please try restarting the server and posting again. I think your code is right.

1 Like

yes sir i tried that too. no effect.same error

1 Like

Check your views.py file.
The attribute get_access_token that you are trying to call doesn’t exist in that module.

1 Like

get access_token is defined at the top in views.py

1 Like