Issue - 1 - pack exceed maximum allowed size
This error occurs when your commit size is more than 10MB.
Steps to check if the size is more than 10M or not -
du -sh .or
du -sh <username>-ME_QBOXand see the result. If the output shows greater than 10M disk space usage then this will happen.
Steps to solve -
- Go to gitlab.crio.do and navigate to your repo. Get the git repo ssh link.
NOTE- Login with your launch email ID.
- Create a new folder in the workspace.
- Clone the repo
git clone <your_repo>
- Follow the instructions in the setup task for this module.
- Copy paste individual files which are needed for submission from the old repo (
~/workspace/<username>-ME_QBOX/<module_name>/) to the new one (
- Check the size of the new repo (Go to ~/workspace/online_repo) by running
du -sh .and make sure it is less than 10M.
New Repo -
Old Repo -
- Continue using your new_repo for this module and future modules
- Go to cd ~/workspace/online_repo/-ME_QBOX/
- Try to push the code
Issue 2 - Please make sure you have the correct access rights and the repository exists
You are not able to push code to the repo.
High chances that you cloned the STUB repo instead of your ME repository.
git remote -v and you will find that there is an entry called origin and it will point to STUB repository instead of yourname-ME_NAME.
Steps to solve
- You can quickly copy the files you need into your workspace folder, follow the git clone steps given in the first module (probably) and copy the files back.
- You can then continue with your git add, commit, push commands.