Can't clone the repository

copy and paste is disabled in my workspace while copy it shows “Disabled in this document by Feature Policy.” and “Unable to write file (Error: incorrect header check)”. Also when i type the command for cloning repository it shows “fatal: destination path ‘praveshmg-ME_QMONEY’ already exists and is not an empty directory”.

Hi,

Please do this to open the workspace as a new tab & try if copy-pasting works then
gvs2

And “fatal: destination path ‘praveshmg-ME_QMONEY’ already exists and is not an empty directory”. is trying to say that you have already cloned the repository. You can run the git remote add command if you have already and get started with the ME.

Happy Learning By Doing!

while i run given git add remote command i encounter with the problem -
fatal: not a git repository (or any parent up to mount point /home/crio-user)
Stopping at filesystem boundary (GIT_DISCOVERY_ACROSS_FILESYSTEM not set).

Are you running this inside the QMoney folder?
The terminal prompt will tell us which directory we are in. You can use the cd command to move between different directory.

Closing this topic as your issue is resolved by the mentor. If it is still not resolved, Kindly un-mark the accepted solution or create a new topic and post this question as a reference link in the description of the new topic.