Average Memory Taken?

I am analysing the average memory usage and my res value is not changing .Now I am analysing these three processes :
4807 root 20 0 6928 1356 1252 S 0.0 0.1 0:00.00 vsftpd_v1
5032 nobody 20 0 15384 2268 2108 S 0.0 0.1 0:00.00 vsftpd_v1
5041 crio-us+ 20 0 21960 2140 1940 S 0.0 0.1 0:00.00 vsftpd_v1
Now,in Qbox_Benchmark file should I write the average of the res value of these three processes or only for crio_user.

You are on the right path. Keep working.
One thing you need to make sure that you only have to monitor one single process for the QBox_Benchmark File (Not all the vsftpd processes).
You will have to figure out which process you have to monitor, no one will specify the answer to you.
Regarding the average memory usage, read what they have asked in QBox_Benchmark File, read if they have asked you to just enter the average memory which the process consumes or if any change (increase) is happening in the memory. Depending on this you will have to enter the value. If value doesn’t change you know what you have to enter and vice-versa! :grin:

One more question,we have to specify only integer point calculation in the benchmark file? and what regarding analysis file .

QBox_Benchmark file is for your reference. You can enter decimal or float value. I’ll suggest float value for accuracy.

In analysis file, you have to simply enter what steps you did to get the result.
Do read the instructions for the analysis files. They sometimes ask for few more important parameters which you need to enter.

1 Like

Thank you for the help

Welcome! :smiley:

Remember only analysis files are checked less strictly.
In other files which they ask you to create enter proper requirements otherwise, Assessment will be failed.