Describe the issue briefly
I am able to make a post to my facebook page but in assessment it is failing ,
since there are not much of code changes so i am unable to figrue out the cause of the error
How much time have you spent debugging this issue?
From Past 1 hour I have been struggling to solve the issue
What is your hypothesis?
I was unable to use the android app to make the post but i did the same using curl successfully. It might be the cause of the assertion error.
Looks like you are facing challenges in the current module.
Below is a link to all the FAQ’s for the current module
Below are a few similar topics raised by other users which you might find usefull
- Getting response code 200 but failing assesment in module 2
- Assessment Success but Module 2 isn’t Unlocked
- Do i need to login in to Qeats app to pass the module 2 assessment?
- Code pushed assessment evaluated and module not unlocked
- Unable to get assessment report after first build was failing testcases
- NEW assessment not generating for new commits
- Getting rsponse code 200 but failing both the test cases in Module 2
- Module-2 -> Milestone1
- Not getting module 3
- Module 2 completed. Assessment report received in mail, build successful but no report in Dashboard and Module 3 not unlocking
- Error in uploading image in module 2
- CPU speed in module 2
- Review is shown in slack after posting but both test assessment failed
- Module 2: Both test cases failed after response status 200
- Merge-conflict module 2
- Unit Test Failing
- Module2 for merging files
- Unit test cases failing
- Can’t access the APK stub in Module 2
- Module 2 milestone task 1 facing issue in #showcase
Note - This is a BETA Feature,if you find this helpful, kindly let us know.
Feedback link - https://forms.gle/cmxN5pdTXgnwgC986
Kindly mark this as a solution if this has helped you solve your query
First try sending the request via Postman, if successful then try to analyze the parameters then move to code.
If you have done that then make sure you are passing the correct parameters and passing the parameters in a correct format
Closing this topic as your issue is resolved by the mentor. If it is still not resolved, Kindly un-mark the accepted solution or create a new topic and post this question as a reference link in the description of the new topic.