Are you not getting assessment results after submission?
– Are you sure you have submitted code? May be there are git push issue because of which submission didn’t go through. As given in instructions always do a
git statusafter submit. If there are merge issues, you can refer to the FAQ given down below. Ensure you have committed & pushed your code: If you go to this page https://gitlab.crio.do/dashboard/activity , you should see your push event like shown below.
– Check your code for segfault if you are using C++ using various test cases.
– See if you are having any infinite loops in your code.
After runner.py submit, git status shows files not being committed/pushed.
Sometimes this happens where in runner.py, the variable
developer_mode = Trueis incorrectly set.
In that case, just set it to
developer_mode = Falseand try doing runner.py submit again.
No assessment report when using git add/commit/push
git add/commit/push event will not generate assessment report. You have to use runner.py with submit flag to get assessment report.
Run/Test/Assessment is not getting started because it complains of unmerged files
– Look at this FAQ - Issues with python3 runner.py for QPrep
If you are using C++ and have core dump files, please delete them before submitting. If you have already committed your repo, please go to your gitlab repo and delete those files. Then do a pull in your workspace and then try to submit.
– Did you change the function signatures by any chance?
– Have you added any extra imports by mistake? Sometimes the IDE adds them when you try to resolve import issues.
Sample test is passing when you run locally, but it fails when you trigger assessment
– Good chance that your submit didn’t go through; You can easily to go to gitlab.crio.do and see if your file has the latest changes.
– Do git status to see if you have pending files to be committed. If so, do
git add .
git commit -m “Pushing files”
Now make a small change in your solution file and use runner.py submit command again.