Assertion error :failed the unit testing

i checked the unit testing log it said that
assert facebook_test_util.check_whether_message_is_published(message, image_url)
E AssertionError: assert False
E + where False = <bound method FacebookTestUtil.check_whether_message_is_published of <tests.test_views.FacebookTestUtil object at 0x3ec883ab25c0>>(‘Assessment completed FACEBOOK CLI module! @ 2020-01-25 12:18:25.512951’, ‘http://ksmartstatic.sify.com/cmf-1.0.0/appflow/bawarchi.com/Image/oeturjecjjdah_bigger.jpg’)
E + where <bound method FacebookTestUtil.check_whether_message_is_published of <tests.test_views.FacebookTestUtil object at 0x3ec883ab25c0>> = <tests.test_views.FacebookTestUtil object at 0x3ec883ab25c0>.check_whether_message_is_published

tests/test_views.py:119: AssertionError

the error says that i have failed to publish the picture but my picture is shown in the #showcase with the caption. How do i debug this issue?

just checkout your json format which and checkout have you passed every argument correctly which is provided in parameters message and image_url.

are you talking about this
{“id”:“119716149558062”,“post_id”:“112484523614558_119716149558062”}

look into your json format which you using to post your image

my json format is
{
url:
published:
caption:
access_token:
}
is this the correct format?

Check if you have hardcoded any values

sir, I have not hardcoded anything still getting this error in unit testing

Sir, my code is failing unit testing despite i haven’t hardcoded anything. Please, do have a look!

@Pooja @pkd12 Please create a new thread with the output from the log file of the unit test if you haven’t hardcoded anything. This thread is closed.