Accidently deleted the client server folder

I am trying to pull it again but its saying

From gitlab.crio.do:ME_QBOX_STUBS/ME_QBOX_MODULE_CLIENT_SERVER_STUB

• branch master -> FETCH_HEAD
    Already up to date.

But the folder is not creating anymore. I had commited the deletion.

PS: tried using “git reset --hard” or “git reset --hard origin/master” but nothing works.

Please help !!!

try pulling the repo using the ssh key

I dont know how to that

SOLVED by following these tips

https://www.quora.com/How-can-I-recover-a-file-I-deleted-in-my-local-repo-from-the-remote-repo-in-Git

I tried pulling it but it says
remote:
remote: ========================================================================
remote:
remote: The project you were looking for could not be found.
remote:
remote: ========================================================================
remote:
fatal: Could not read from remote repository.

Please make sure you have the correct access rights
and the repository exists.

What to do?

Can you please elaborate your problem statement. I was deleted the “client_server” folder from my local repository and the commited the changes.

I also did the same thing. But after this, I clicked on “Leave the project” option on the mail that we receive after access is granted for a project. Due to this, I do not have the access rights now to pull from the remote repository.

You should try to push the previous module before pulling the STUBS of the next module. Hence you may get access rights agian to pull.

I tried doing it but still I’m unable to pull from the remote repository.

I did the same just now.

crio-user@dashnabanita:~/workspace/dashnabanita-ME_QBOX$ git push --delete ME_QBOX_MODULE_CLIENT_SERVER_STUB master
remote: 
remote: 
remote: You are not allowed to push code to this project.
remote: 
remote: 

crio-user@dashnabanita:~/workspace/dashnabanita-ME_QBOX$ sudo git push --delete ME_QBOX_MODULE_CLIENT_SERVER_STUB master
The authenticity of host 'gitlab.crio.do (35.200.235.237)' can't be established.
ECDSA key fingerprint is SHA256:2YHjfpd5YzAu09QSqhjzGsB3DrWhHu1STdnNIO/r/jY.
Are you sure you want to continue connecting (yes/no)? yes
Warning: Permanently added 'gitlab.crio.do,35.200.235.237' (ECDSA) to the list of known hosts.
git@gitlab.crio.do: Permission denied (publickey).

crio-user@dashnabanita:~/workspace/dashnabanita-ME_QBOX$ 

How can I remove ME_QBOX_MODULE_CLIENT_SERVER_STUB. I want to setup module 3 again. I can’t remove the remote master branch although I used git remote prune and delete. It seems I don’t have correct access rights for it.