unable to find manage.py file in my crio workspace (i.e. in roor project directory)
Looks like you are facing challenges in the current module.
Here are a few FAQs that we think might be helpful for you
Below is a link to all the FAQ’s for the current module
Below are a few similar topics raised by other users which you might find usefull
- Not geting share_review.py file in workspace
- How to access IP of my workspace?
- Workspace ip address
- Not able to find IP address for workspace
- Module2 for the runserver ip address of workspace
- Unable to click on workspace URL to get IP
- Nothing showing in Qeats app I login workspace url
Note - This is a BETA Feature,if you find this helpful, kindly let us know.
Feedback link - https://forms.gle/cmxN5pdTXgnwgC986
Kindly mark this as a solution if this has helped you solve your query
Did you pull it properly. To verfiy it just go to your gitlab.crio.do and open that particular stubs and match all the files from there.
Closing this topic as there is no response since last 12 hours. Please feel free to create a new topic and post this question as a reference link in the description of the new topic.